Jobs at SoftwareCUBE SCP GmbH
At SoftwareCUBE, we give our employees the freedom and support they need to address new complex topics and their implementation.
We value the whole personality of a person and treat each other with respect.
The areas of responsibility include conception, programming, quality assurance and customer support in the context of innovative software projects. Our employees are either employed at well-known customers on site or in our office in Villach/St. Magdalen.
Becoming a team member of SoftwareCUBE starts with the first contact! Interested?
We would be happy to inform you individually and without obligation.
SoftwareCUBE is an innovative Carinthian company. Our focus lies in the high-quality development of special solutions for the field of automated manufacturing of leading industrial companies. Due to new and innovative projects we are strengthening our team at the Villach location as soon as possible.
- Implement innovative software solutions in close collaboration within the development team to ensure an agile way of working.
- Quality awareness and quality review/code review
In the course of our internal training program our way of working is consolidated e.g. regarding TDD, CI, DDD.
Based on “training on the job” time, in addition to the technical conditions the processes are trained.
- Development of software solutions for high automation based on the latest Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Activities during the entire project, including the analysis, specification, development and test phase.
- (completed) computer science education at HTL/university or career changer with passion for software development
- Profound knowledge in programming with .net C# or in comparable object-oriented programming languages e.g. C++, Java, …)
- Structured as well as solution- and team-oriented way of working
- High quality awareness, ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
- Interest in extensive training and further education
With us, you can expect a motivated, young, international development team with an open learning and communication culture in a uniquely exciting technological environment as well as attractive conditions.
Depending on your strengths and interests, we will be happy to support you on your way to becoming a technical leader or in the management direction regarding product, project or team responsibility.