Senior – Software Developer.NET /C# (w/m/d)
SoftwareCUBE is an innovative Carinthian company. Our focus lies in the high-quality development of special solutions for the field of automated manufacturing of leading industrial companies. Due to new and innovative projects we are strengthening our team at the Villach location as soon as possible.
- Technical development of applications based on the latest Microsoft .net technologies.
- Activities throughout the project, including the analysis, specification, development and testing phases.
- Qualification of our software developers
- Professional cooperation with our software developers, high-tech customers and product owners.
- Architecture and design of software solutions
- Development of applications for high automation based on the latest Microsoft .net technologies.
- Activities throughout the project, including analysis, specification, development and testing phases
- Professional collaboration with our high-tech customers and product owners
- Knowledge sharing, training and coaching as part of the team collaboration
- Location is Carinthia, willingness to travel (mainly within Austria)
In the course of our internal training program, our working methods are consolidated with regard to TDD, CI, DDD.
Based on “training on the job” time, in addition to the technical conditions the processes are trained.
- (Completed) computer science education at HTL/FH/University or comparable practical qualification
- Valid knowledge of programming with .NET, C# or comparable object-oriented programming languages, such as C++, Java
- Knowledge of user interface (e.g. WPF) and/or web development (e.g. React, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with version control process (e.g. GIT) is desirable.
- Independent, accurate and solution-oriented way of working
- Good team player
- Strong quality awareness and analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of German as well as English
On the basis of full-time employment (38.5 hours), a gross annual salary of between Euro 44,000 and 59,000 is offered (IT-KV). With appropriate qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay in line with the market.
In addition to flexible working hours and social benefits, you can expect the newest technologies, responsible work tasks and a motivated, young and helpful team! We live an open learning and communication culture in a uniquely exciting technological environment.
Depending on your strengths and interests, we will be happy to support you on your way to becoming a technical leader or in the management direction with regard to product, project or team responsibility.
Do you want to work on innovative projects with a dedicated team? Do you want to show your creativity and sometimes take alternative approaches? Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your application (cover letter, CV with photo, references) with the earliest possible starting date, electronically today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With us, you can expect a motivated, young, international development team with an open learning and communication culture in a uniquely exciting technological environment as well as attractive conditions.
Depending on your strengths and interests, we will be happy to support you on your way to becoming a technical leader or in the management direction regarding product, project or team responsibility.